Saturday, September 17, 2011
I Don't Know How She Does It: Grown-up Chick Flick
Reasons to see this smile-a-minute flick.
1. We've all seen Sarah Jessica Parker dashing through the streets of Manhattan in stiletto Jimmy Choos. Now you can see her racing through the snow-covered cobblestone streets of Boston in limousine shoes. How does she do it?
2. A fun plot that remains realistic.
3. Emotional truth.
4. Revenge on mean stay-at-home moms who made us feel imperfect.
5. The dream team cast. SJP, as a floundering supermom, is joined by Pierce Brosnan, Kelsey Grammer, Greg Kinnear Olivia Munn, Christina Hendricks, Seth Meyers, Jane Curtin. How did the casting director do it?
Reason's not to see "I Don't Know How She Does It."
1. You've got an X and a Y chromosome.
2. You're a mean stay-at-home mom, who was oh, so, perfect. How did you do it?
On second thought, who cares?