Friday, May 17, 2019

Avengers Endgame: Let's hope so

Hail, hail, the gangs all here. Iron Man, Thor, Black Widow, Captain America, Valkyrie, Spider Man, and a battalion of other Superheros, who show up for cameos at the end of this tiresome three-hour megaplex bore. There's a plot of sorts. It involves time travel, a Movie Slut favorite. But alas, even this usually inspired plot twist falls flatter than Captain America's shield.

Diehard fans of the Avenger flicks claim to love this movie. As for the rest of us, we're hoping it really is The End.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

I never thought I would like the Avenger series, but I watched Guardians of the Galaxy and Dr.Strange and realized the connections between all of the Marel Universe stories. So I started watching all of the series. I thought the series from the individual characters to the final End Game was well written. These superheroes were not superbeings but very human. From Robert Downey's narcissism to Thor' guilt, and depression. These characters were flawed and these flaws made them human. End game had to pull all the strands of the Marvel Universe and introduce one new character. This was an impossible task and like the characters, it had its flaws. I enjoyed the film because it was not perfect and I look forward to the new characters.